INTERCESSORS FOR ZION
Psalm 122: 6 says "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem". We are exhorted to pray for Jerusalem, not just for her borders and political safety, but with an understanding that true peace comes only through the Prince of Peace.
Israel and the Middle East appears daily in the news. The daily killings of Christians and minority groups in Iraq and Syria, the war against ISIS and global terrorism should all bring us to our knees. We are living in unprecedented times.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem
- Pray for God's peace to come to the hearts of Israelis, both Jew and Arab, that many will turn their eyes and hearts to Him.
- Pray for Palestinian Christians, a minority people, many of whom are oppressed or persecuted by their Islamic neighbors.
- Pray for the Israeli Prime Minister, Mr Benjamin Netanyahu, as he speaks out against anti-Semitism in the recent UN Security Council resolution, and seeks to deal daily with matters of Israel's security.
- Pray for wisdom in decision making for the American president, Mr Trump, and his new policies towards Israel and American-Israeli relations.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment of the IDF in securing safety for Israel's borders and citizens.
- Pray for comfort and healing of those who have suffered recently in terrorist activities.
- Pray for wisdom to see through media bias to the real story and the real facts behind the news.
- Pray for continued aliyah (immigration) of Jewish families from all over the world in fulfillment of Scripture to bring His people home to Zion. Ethiopian immigration and Spanish-speaking immigrants are particularly in focus at this present time.
- Pray for God's purposes to be fulfilled in the conflict concerning the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Before it is ever a political problem, it is a spiritual problem! The answer lies not in the halls of government but in the courts of heaven.
"If I forget you O Jerusalem..."
Contact Zion Foundation to receive updates from Israel.